Search This Blog

Translate

Follow by Email

Tuesday, October 2, 2012


I was wondering if putting a silhouette project on my Healthy Living blog site would really work, then I realized being creative is a very healthy thing, so it works! I don't just use oils, I try to use my mind as well!

Don't know what to do with those ice cream buckets you keep collecting? Thanks to my husband for all those empty ice cream buckets and thanks to my niece for her suggestion on how to use those empty containers. Here is a great Halloween vinyl project!  You can leave the handles as is or find some ribbon or scrap material to wrap the handle in.




The 4 pictures above show all sides to this one bucket, I was trying to make it less scary. 





I did this one in all black, except for the Spook-tacular!

Just one side to this bucket!


No comments:

Post a Comment