Search This Blog


Follow by Email

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Turning a Stroke Into One of Good Luck

Dr. David Stewart wrote this several months ago and the information is extremely valuable, so we are sharing with you now. This could help you or someone you know! Take the time to read now!
Turning a Stroke Into One of Good Luck
by David Stewart
You may have wondered why this issue of The Raindrop Messenger is a month late and why it will now be broadcast seasonally four times a year instead of bimonthly, six times annually, as it has been until now. This was to have been the May-June 2012 issue, but has now become the Summer (July, Aug, Sept) 2012 issue. The next issue will be for Fall 2012 (Oct, Nov, Dec).
On Sunday, May 27, 2012, which was American Memorial Day, I had a dizzy spell and almost fell over head first while visiting graves of relatives in the cemetery with my wife, Lee. I drove home, relaxed in an easy chair, and fell asleep for the afternoon. Several hours later I awoke and tried to get up and walk. I did not realize that my right leg and arm were paralyzed. While attempting to stand up, I fell over and cracked a rib. It was not until after then that I came to realize that I had suffered a stroke. By then, it was getting late in the evening.
The next morning my wife, Lee, and son, Anthony, took me to the nearest hospital, which is in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, 32 miles away. I didn't come home until two weeks later, June 12th. I used a wheelchair while in the hospital, but left using a walker. Since Friday, July 20, I have graduated to a cane and can get around the house and most places without any artificial support, although I sometimes stagger and feel like Frankenstein.
I also lost the full use of my right hand, which is serious for me since I play the piano and organ. I have gradually worked my way back to the second grade level of piano and the last two Sundays (July 15 and 22) I was able to once again play the organ for the service in my church while Lee played the piano with me.
I am still a long way from complete recovery and won't be playing a Beethoven Sonata or the Maple Leaf Rag for a while, as I used to do. Nor will I be entering any marathons or doing any mountain climbing as yet. but I do expect a total recovery to where I was and even better.
My recovery is much faster than the doctors and therapists expected and I continue to improve daily. I attribute this to the hundreds of prayers intended for my personal healing from Young Living friends around the world. My thanks is not enough to express my appreciation for the love I have received from so many. I am humbled and grateful for that.
I am taking capsules of Helichrysum and Cypress and have been anointing my head with a combination of Frankincense, Palo Santo, Juniper, and Balsam Fir. I have also been anointed with AromaLife and TraumaLife. The hospital doctors put me on Plavix(r) to thin my blood, Lipitor(r) to lower my cholesterol, and Prinivil(r) to lower my blood pressure with the idea of preventing another stroke, and wanted me to continue indefinitely after I left. But I quit all of these when I got home.
I eat raw ginger root daily (which I like) to keep my blood thin, so who needs Plavix? I take capsules of Lemongrass oil orally to control cholesterol, so who needs Lipitor? As for my blood pressure, I measure it at home and it is perfectly normal, so why would I need Prinivil? The only high blood pressure I had was in the hospital which, the doctors tell me, is commonly induced by being in a hospital or by the presence of professionals in white coats. In fact, they jokingly call such high blood pressure the "white coat syndrome."
I also take Vitamin B12, which you buy in a health food store, and also two tablets of Young Living Super B each day to keep my blood vessels dilated and healthy. I also take 8 gel caps of Young Living Omega Blue, which will help regenerate my brain and, since they contain lemongrass, will also help lower cholesterol. I also take True Source, Detoxzyme, Essenialzyme-4, and Live 5.
To top everything off, I drink Slique tea every morning with 3-4 ounces of NingXia Red. I have lost 16 pounds since May.
I have also received a number of Raindrop sessions, including the regular version as well as a Vibrational Raindrop from my son, Anthony, a Raindrop with Colored Lights from Michelle Truman, and a "Group Raindrop" with approximately 20 CARE Instructors participating. With so many healing hands and the abundance of prayers received, I have no choice but to to heal, rapidly and completely.
I continue to play scales and exercises on the piano as therapy for my right hand in order to regain the technique I used to have. I have reached the level of playing some Bach Inventions slowly. Bumble Boogie will come later.
I also do the leg exercises prescribed by the physical therapists at the hospital and am now doing 10-20 minutes on the treadmill several times a week, trying to go at least half-a-mile each time.
Immersed in the ocean of healing vibrations at the Young Living Grand Convention this year, I improved steadily a little every day. This year at Young Living I had to use a walker, but next year I won't be just walking, I intend to run across the stage as a New Diamond.
Meanwhile, I have not forgotten my priorities to continue to seek God first and to maintain my sense of gratitude and thankfulness at all times. Truly, "My cup runneth over."
"Reprinted from The Raindrop Messenger, a free eline newsletter, with permission from Dr. David Stewart. To subscribe or download back issues, visit the archives at"
NOTE: The information in this newsletter is intended for education purposes only. It is not provided in order to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any disease, illness, or injured condition of the body or mind. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult with a physician or other appropriate licensed health care professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment